Job Code: iZAPNET001
As a NET Developer, you will provide professional consulting and development services on major enterprise initiatives utilizing the Microsoft .Net Framework including restful services, and mobile applications. Your responsibilities include:
- Build secure, globalized software/mobile application using standard design patterns.
- Deliver a scalable and maintainable system.
- Follow software development best practices.
- Provide technical input on specifications for projects and implementations.
- Work with Quality Assurance Teams.
- Analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts including existing applications.
- Follow security coding best practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Perform basic support and debugging in test and production environments.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
- Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.0-4.5.
- High level of proficiency in C# and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages.
- Expert-level expertise in ASP.NET, WebAPI and MVC.
- Experience with web technologies such as Angular, NodeJS, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, REST, CSS, and CMS.
- Experience with data access using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, OData or Other ORM Tools.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012 or above and building SQL Stored Procedures and knowledge of Relational Database Concepts.
- Familiarity with design patterns, and modern architectural trends.
- Familiarity with Security related technologies like OAuth.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies, TFS/VSTS.
- Familiarity & Working Knowledge of Windows Azure, Xamarin, WCF, WPF.
Other Requirements Include:
- Self-Motivation and Passion to learn new technologies.
- Enjoy working in teams and excel individually.
- Possess high ethical values.
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to create software that will benefit everyone
- An opportunity to join a growing technology solutions firm
- A very casual yet progressive and entrepreneurial environment