Job Code: IZAPAMZ001
Technology Solutions Firm seeks leads Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud Computing) with 3years of experience for our Ludhiana Office. We (iZAP) are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer (Cloud Computing) to join our fast, agile & creative environment. You will be tasked with not only leading the team but also contributing in the building and maintenance of innovative applications.
What you need for this position:
- BE/B.Sc/M.Sc/MCA in Computer Science or relevant work experience in-lieu of the degree
- 2-3 years of Linux System administration and AWS
What you’ll be doing
- Design Cloud based architectures with High Availability and No Single point of failure.
- Configure web servers like Apache, Nginx and Application stack like LAMP, ROR, apache-tomcat etc
- Maintain and enhance cloud management and monitoring tools.
- Good at Bash scripting and usage of AWS api tools like ec2-api and s3 tools
- Databases MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Monitoring Tools Nagios, Zabbix
- Configure SCM tools like SVN/GIT for deployment of code to production
- Document and drive best-practices across the team
- Support every facet of operations
Required AWS Proficiencies
- Configure instances from management console or using ec2-api tools
- RDS with Multi-AZ and Read Replicas
- Configure S3 with Glacier integration and use of s3cmd api tools
- Configure ELBs, Auto-Scaling etc
- Handling Instance-store instance without data loss
- Cost optimization
- Scripts to take ami, snapshots with proper retention periods.
- Configure Route53 to use ELBs, different algorithms etc
- Proactive attitude
- Consistent academic record
- Should be a self starter and must be willing to work on complicated tasks.
- Good written and oral communication.
- A quick learner.
- Configuration Management Tools Chef , Puppet, CFengine
- Ruby/Perl/Python Scripting
- Proficiencies with other cloud providers like Rackspace
- CCNA certification
- Performance tuning of Mysql/Postgres, Apache etc
- Redhat certification
- Experience with multiple virtualization platforms (eg.VMware)
- Experience under a work culture of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
What’s in it for you
- Opportunity to create software that will benefit everyone
- An opportunity to join a growing and most importantly well funded and profitable software solutions firm
- A very casual yet progressive and entrepreneurial environment
So, if you are an engineer that has a strong RHCE background and you are looking to join a highly profitable startup environment. Than you are at right place.